Chief Financial Officeer
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Amazing opportunity for a growing company/ $$$This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Billy MewtonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $200,000 -
$275,000 per yearA bit about us:If you're a visionary finance
leader with a passion for driving financial success and growth, we
want to hear from you! Apply now by submitting your resume and a
cover letter detailing your relevant experience and achievements.
JoinWhy join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceJob DetailsJob Details:Our dynamic and rapidly
expanding engineering firm is seeking an experienced, dedicated and
proactive Permanent Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our
executive team. The CFO will play a vital role in influencing the
company's strategic decisions, managing our financial operations,
and driving financial performance. The successful candidate will be
responsible for financial planning, risk management, and financial
reporting. This position requires a high level of leadership,
strategic thinking, and financial expertise. Responsibilities:
- Oversee all company accounting practices, including accounting
departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit
- Direct financial strategy, planning and forecasts; conferring
with the President, COO and Board of Directors.
- Study, analyze and report on trends, opportunities for
expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with company policies
and procedures in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Coordinate with external auditors and manage internal controls.
Ensure compliance with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Oversee cash management, AP, AR, and payroll to ensure accuracy
and adherence to financial policies.
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support company
objectives, working closely with executive management team and
- Analyze and interpret complex financial data and recommend
changes to improve systems and financial performance.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk
profile and ensure that the company complies with all legal and
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in the
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. MBA
or equivalent is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Federal Acquisition
Regulations (FAR) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
- Proven experience in financial planning, budgeting and
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting, taxation, and complex
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making
- High level of commercial acumen, with the ability to contribute
to strategic business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software and MS Office
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good
governance.The successful candidate will be a strategic individual
with 5+ years of managerial accounting and financial management
experience in a rapidly growing start-up environment. You will have
the opportunity to develop and implement a financial strategy that
aligns with our business goals. If you are driven, motivated, and
ready to take on new challenges, we would be excited to welcome you
to our team.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Summerville , Chief Financial Officeer, Accounting, Auditing , Ladson, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!