Data Entry Specialist
Posted on: May 16, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: Supports the Operations Department through
data gathering and analyzing of production
systems and processes, ultimately allowing operations to make data
based, decisions. Leads and assists projects of various
scale. Performs ad-hoc tasks as requested.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Satisfactorily performing and/or achieving the
following Responsibilities are essential duties of
* Ability to gather, analyze, and present data for the Operations
* Perform data analysis using various statistical methods.
* Daily manage all data required to keep aware of the current Work
in Progress (WIP) in Production, investigate any
issues that come up with stalled work orders, report any issues to
the appropriate personnel or resolve it.
* Act as liaison between manager and other departments, and is
charged with information flow across a wide
* Maintain a data repository to provide appropriate information to
help in planning and decision making.
* Gather and process project data, production data and other
business data as requested.
* Troubleshoot and assist with production problems in a timely
* Recommend improvements to manager based on data analysis.
* Play proactive role in ensuring that goals and deadlines are met
by monitoring progress and keeping manager well
informed with up-to-date reports, graphs and other decision-making
* Seek formal and informal performance assessments of self,
including performance versus expectations and goals,
behaviors, and leadership potential.
* Actively participate in required training and development
programs and electives as suits one's needs, and support
colleagues, trainers, and management as appropriate with these
* Promote the Company's Mission and Values, including an
accountable, innovative, and results-oriented culture that
promotes customer service, openness, teamwork, mutual trust, and
* What You Need:
* By training, education and/or experience, employee must be able
to perform the
essential duties of the job. High school diploma or general
education degree (GED) required. Bachelor's degree
* What We Offer:
At Thorne, we offer employees the chance to work with great people
on exciting projects, with opportunity for growth. We also provide
a full range of benefits for you and your eligible family members,
* Competitive compensation
* 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
* Company- paid life insurance
* 401k plan with employer matching contributions up to 4%
* Gym membership reimbursement
* Monthly allowance of Thorne supplements
* Paid time off, volunteer time off and holiday leave
* Training, professional development, and career growth
* A safe and clean work environment
A little bit more about us.
We are committed to providing personalized health solutions,
cutting-edge home health test technology, and superior supplements.
To do that, Thorne owns every step of its business, from R&D to
product delivery and customer service. Currently, we are:
* The only company with exclusive partnerships with the Mayo Clinic
and U.S. Olympic teams.
* The #1 prescribed practitioner brand to 30 to 40-year-olds.
* The #2 most dispensed supplement brand.
* The fastest growing supplement company with sales on Amazon; the
#1 practitioner brand; with an average ranking of 4.42 of 5
If you want to make a difference in the lives of others consider
becoming part of the Thorne team.
THORNE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: Thorne, Summerville , Data Entry Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!