Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: September 12, 2023
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Office Assistant
Full timeThe right candidate will be detail orientated, a team
player, and have experience in healthcare as an office assistant.
You will be responsible for greeting visitors and delivering
exceptional customer service assistance. You will be the first
point of contact for visitors at our office, greeting them in a
professional and well-spoken manner is essential. This position
entails answering calls and fielding them, accordingly, addressing
visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming
environment. Performing administrative duties as needed.
- Answering incoming calls and fielding appropriately.
- Collection and distribution of mail and packages.
- Welcomes all visitors and applicants and directs them
- Monitors all supplies and keeps supply stocked and
- Assists with administrative and clerical tasks as
directed.Completes other assignments as requested and assigned. May
have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. - Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
Equivalent work experience.
Healthcare experience as an office assistant -required! -People
person with a positive attitude.Excellent communication skills and
phone etiquette. -Previous experience working with the senior
population.Strong -computer skills - -Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in
- Effectively analyze and problem solve.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability and effective organizational
- Customer service experience.
- Computer proficiency including the ability to utilize software
programs for creating documents and spreadsheets.
- Meets the requirements of federal and or state criminal and
abuse background checks where applicable.
- Covid vaccination or exemption -Benefits:
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401(k) Benefits
- Pay $16.00 to $17.00 an hr. DOEWorking Conditions & Physical
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Physical activity is light requiring occasional
lifting/carrying up to 20 lbs. or pushing/pulling small objects. -
Frequently walking or standing or sitting most of the time.Why Work
for Interim HealthCare?Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the
nation's first home care company and a leading employer of
Registered Nurses (RNs). Operating through 300+ offices, our
commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion to put
patients first; a culture that values and appreciates nurses; and
our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that elevate
their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a
nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the passion that
led them to nursing.Interim HealthCare provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran
status.#pando -PandoLogic. Keywords: Receptionist, Location: North
Charleston, SC - 29405
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Summerville , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!