Entry-Level Manager Trainee $47K-$50K + Growth
Company: 84 Lumber Company
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Description/Job Summary84 Lumber soon will be subject to
COVID-19 vaccine requirements under OSHA's Emergency Temporary
Standard. As a result, we are requiring all new associates to
submit proof of full vaccination with one of the three COVID-19
vaccines approved and/or authorized by the FDA, or proof of having
received the first vaccine dose with the second dose scheduled, on
or before their first day of employment, unless the associate has
been approved for an exemption.As one of the industry's leading
suppliers of building materials, we are always looking for our
future leaders. Our Manager Trainee program is one of the finest in
the industry and provides a solid foundation for you to build your
future on.This position is our entry-level position into the
management career path, and from this point you can build your own
future with the tools and skills that 84 Lumber will provide
you.Training: At 84 Lumber we offer an excellent and comprehensive
Early Development Program and Self Study Program, which successful
candidates complete within 4 to 6 months. All successful candidates
attend a comprehensive 3-day training program our Corporate
Headquarters where you will get one on one training with our field
experienced trainers!Promotions: 84 Lumber Company not only helps
build your foundation, we also promote nearly 100% from within!
Usually within the first year, successful Manager Trainees are
promoted to Co-Manager of a store, a Contractor Sales
Representative, or a position at our Team Headquarters. The career
path is your choice!Job Description: A successful Manager Trainee
candidate must have excellent communication skills and interact
with and work well with others in our fast paced and ever changing
industry.Other responsibilities include:
- Sell lumber and building materials, conduct price quotes,
process orders and returns, and develop excellent product
- Create material estimates for customers in a timely manner
- Synchronize delivery and/or pick ups of customer orders
- Quickly resolve customer complaints and problems
- Able to prioritize; manage time and orchestrate multiple
- Interacts with other 84 Lumber stores, corporate office, and
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and merchandising inventory
- Loading/Unloading delivery trucksRequired Skills
- Experience working in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in retail or building industry highly
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background
- Must take and pass other pre-employment assessments.
- Work in outdoor / indoor conditions, and ability to load and
unload lumber and other building materials with or without
reasonable accommodations.Required Experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED);
Bachelor's Degree preferred; Or two to four years of equivalent job
Keywords: 84 Lumber Company, Summerville , Entry-Level Manager Trainee $47K-$50K + Growth, Executive , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!