Branch Manager Trainee
Company: Regional Management Corp
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
customers.For over 35 years, our Team Members have been passionate
about supporting customers through their financial challenges in
life. They take pleasure in finding solutions and lending a helping
hand, both to our customers and our communities. As we continue to
grow and become a national brand in consumer financing, we hope
you'll consider us for future career opportunities.If you are
looking to make a meaningful impact in people's lives by bringing a
personal touch to finances, join our team today!Job purposeThe
purpose of the Branch Manager Trainee position is to assist the
Branch Manager to learn the consumer finance business, RMC's
business practices, and to prepare to manage a branch office. The
position is designed to develop the needed skill set to run a
branch but also includes training on how to effectively manage
people. The Branch Manager Trainee will perform in accordance with
RMC's Mission, Vision and Shared Values.Duties and
- Completion of 15-month technical and soft skill training
program in preparation for a Branch Manager role.
- Subject matter expert in RMC personal loan product offerings;
uses knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential
customers that help them achieve their financial goals.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase branch's
loan portfolio and enhance profitability.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering
- Utilize RMC account management practices to assist delinquent
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the
- Attend required in person training at offsite locations.
- Complete weekly progress report and work with management to
develop, communicate, and track daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Report, manage, and maintain branch standards on all aspects of
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Close loans as directed by manager.
- Manage all branch-to-customer communications via mail.
- Process loan product applications.
- Work with manager to ensure proper open and close procedures
completed daily for branch.
- Assist in development of new and maintenance of current
business to business contacts.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Detail oriented
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement
- Ability to travelPreferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field (business, accounting,
finance, economics, management, marketing)
- Leadership roles in collegiate activities
- Community involvementCritical Competencies
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Desire for career advancement.
- Problem solving skills.Regional is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, uniform service, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp, Summerville , Branch Manager Trainee, Executive , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!