Real Estate Lending Operations Manager
Company: REV Federal Credit Union
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* Managing residential mortgage processing, underwriting,
closing and post-closing process, ensuring adequate staffing with
properly trained employees. Making recommendations for employees
regarding employment, performance rating, salary changes,
promotions, transfers and terminations. Training, guiding and
advising employees regarding work related matters.
* Keeping employees informed of pertinent policies and procedures
affecting the department and their jobs and creating an atmosphere
in which upward communication from employees is encouraged.
Reviewing and recommending improved operating policies and
procedures for optimum efficiency and insuring the proper
implementation and maintenance of approved changes.
* Oversee activities relating to the processing, underwriting,
closing and post-closing of complex residential mortgage loans for
designated operations team. Develop procedures to ensure high
levels of quality service and efficiency in order to control
expenses and maximize profitability. Ensure that procedures,
approval times and other functions with member impact, including
online mortgage applications, are provided to internal and external
customers at levels that exceed the competitive standards in REV
Federal Credit Union?s marketplace and industry.
* Ensure that all aspects of residential mortgage loan production
are compliant with numerous applicable regulatory requirements
which are complex in nature.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of government and conventional
lending programs, including housing assistance and state specific
programs and requirements, and keep informed of industry updates
* Frequent contacts with internal and external customers, including
interaction with senior management and residential mortgage sales
manager of REV Federal Credit Union.
* Responsible for ensuring high levels of file quality in order to
meet secondary market investor guidelines and requirements.
Maintain thorough knowledge of investor guidelines and
* Work closely with Mortgage Systems Business Analyst to develop
and ensure maximum utilization and optimization of mortgage loan
* Maintain knowledge of underwriting guidelines and approve loans
as necessary in accordance with underwriting guidelines within
established lending authority.
* Work with other credit union employees to maximize and enhance
relationships with members through cross sales and other marketing
* Ensure the cross training of staff within the department to
ensure adequate coverage of positions and duties.
* Monitor Real Estate Lending pipeline to ensure all department
standards are being followed.
* Maintain constant knowledge of competitor's rates and terms. Stay
abreast of all market trends relating to mortgage lending.
* Successfully establish and maintain effective business
relationships with all vendors.
* Serve as the Credit Union representative with Fannie Mae with the
intent to guarantee that all documentation if properly prepared and
that all guidelines are followed to allow for the potential sale of
mortgages in the secondary market.
* Serve as Credit Union representative for the Veterans
Administration (VA). Keeping abreast of guidelines and changes to
* Responsible for evaluating the job performance of all department
employees, including issuing any disciplinary actions.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: REV Federal Credit Union, Summerville , Real Estate Lending Operations Manager, Executive , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!