Company: Papa John's International
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Papa John's - Assistant ManagerThis is a Franchise PositionAt
Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our secret
ingredient is YOU! Our employees are much like our toppings.
They're all different but come together to make the ultimate pizza!
Will you be the pepperoni or the banana pepper to our team?
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's and our career
experience keeps getting "better"!Papa John's Assistant Managers
help manage all parts of the restaurant for profitability. You'll
help make sure we deliver high-quality products and services to our
customers. We're looking for a team-oriented leader who gives your
team a sense of pride and accountability.Responsibilities:
- Manage operations.
- Perform all Company policies, procedures, programs, and
- Follow all federal, state, and local laws.
- Use ethical business practices.Requirements:
- Contribute to profit goals by keeping within company guidelines
and target goals using the PROFIT System.
- Perform cash management duties.
- Help manage adequate inventory levels using company systems and
guidelines to reduce loss.
- Manage company's assets and keep the restaurant is clean, safe
- Follow safety and security standards at all times.
- Shows dependability and a sense of urgency in getting
- Cash management skills.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Successful and stable employment history.
- Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant,
including pizza delivery.
- Lead a team during a shift with no supervision.
- Work with phones, computers, fax machines, and copiers.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Responsible to open or close the shift
- Dependable and on timeAt Papa John's, our team members are more
than employees! We care about you and your development. In fact,
most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the
Papa John's family and join us as an Assistant Manager.Exciting
things are happening at Papa John's franchise restaurants. Work
where the best ingredient is YOU! If you are looking for a
fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with
challenging work, mixed with professional development
opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team
environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who
share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business
practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not
only the best pizza, but also the best team members!Papa John's has
over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the
world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. It is the
policy of Papa John's to provide equal employment opportunities for
all applicants and team members without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national
or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed
service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. 101 (a)(5)), protected disability
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other
characteristic protected by statute or law.It is the policy of Papa
Johns to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants
and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin,
pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as
defined by 10 U.S.C. 101 (a)(5)), protected disability status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic
protected by statute or law.
Keywords: Papa John's International, Summerville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!