Clinical Director (RN) - Hospice
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Hospice Clinical Manager of -Health Care Services / Registered
Nurse (RN)Serving Charleston, Berkley, and Dorchester Counties in
South Carolina. -Experience a work culture where nurses are valued,
management backs you and your empowered to be a patient's advocate.
At Interim HealthCare -, these are just a few of the rewards you'll
enjoy as the hospice clinical manager. -What sets us apart? For
starters, more than 65 percent of our leaders are nurses and
medical professionals, including our President and CEO. So, we know
firsthand what it takes to be a nurse and the sacrifices you make
to serve others. We also understand the importance of being a voice
for your patients so they can receive the resources and care they
deserve-and we'll be there to support you. If you share our passion
for patient-centered care, you are made for this!National
Conference Rewards 2023: Al Sorenson Integrity Award and
Exceptional Growth in HomeHealth in a year! -Our Hospice Clinical
Manager (RN) enjoys some notable benefits:
- Competitive pay $88k-$95K DOE with Quarterly Incentive.
- Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs.
- Generous PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401(k)
- Weekly Pay -
- Relocation Assistance!!
- Flexible schedules - We promote work life balance.As The
Hospice Clinical Manager (RN), here's a big-picture view of what
- Primarily responsible to ensure that established processes are
in place to screen, hire, orient, educate and retain a sufficient
number of Hospice employees to meet the care needs of the Hospice
- Primarily responsible for evaluating the care provided to
ensure that it is in compliance with established policies and
procedures; reflects accepted standards of Hospice clinical
practice; complies with law and regulation and contract provisions;
as well as applicable government guidelines (e.g., CDC, OSHA).
- Ensures that effective processes are in place to provide:
- Adequate and appropriate supervision of Hospice employees.
- Employee access to appropriately qualified supervisory staff
during all hours of operations.
- Oversight of and assistance to clinical supervisors.
- Ongoing education of Hospice employees about regulations,
guidelines, current standards of Hospice and palliative care
practice, Interim HealthCare Hospice policies and procedures and
the quality assessment and performance improvement (QAPI) program
and each employee's role in such.
- Assists the Hospice Administrator as assigned in the
preparation and administration of the organization's budget and the
development and execution of strategic goals.A few must-haves for
our Hospice Clinical Manager Registered Nurse -(RN):
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN
- Active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state
of South Carolina. -
- 5 years of Hospice management experience as a Registered Nurse
within the last 7 years preferred.
- Knowledge of the scope of regulations, and standards of
practice that apply to Hospice care and the scope of services
- Demonstrated ability to develop, retain and manage an effective
team of health professionals of multiple disciplines, as well as
paraprofessionals in the home and inpatient settings.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability and effective organizational
skills in order to meet short deadlines with finite resources.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Hospice philosophy of
care.Why Work for Interim HealthCare?Founded in 1966, Interim
HealthCare is the nation's first home care company and a leading
employer of Registered Nurses (RNs). Operating through 300+
offices, our commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion
to put patients first; a culture that values and appreciates
nurses; and our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that
elevate their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a
nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the passion that
led them to nursing.Interim HealthCare provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran
status.#Pando -PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN),
Location: North Charleston, SC - 29415
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Summerville , Clinical Director (RN) - Hospice, Executive , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!