Company: The Columbus Organization
Posted on: November 16, 2023
POSITION DESCRIPTION/ HIRING PROFILE
Position Title: Case Manager
Location: -Dorchester, Berkeley, and Charleston County
Employer of choice for professionals across the country, The
Columbus Organization's South Carolina Case Management Services
continue to grow with immediate need for experienced Case Manager
Summerville, South Carolina. We invite you to join us in making a
difference in the lives of many by assisting individuals with
intellectual challenges and developmental disabilities.
Don't miss out on a great job with great pay working with great
people! - - By joining the Columbus Team, you will be a valued and
appreciated team member that will enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical and Prescription
- Vision Care
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance with Buy-Up Option
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Account
- Accident/Hospital/Cancer Plans
- Health Advocacy Program
- The person must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a
human service field, such as social work, psychology, special
education, nursing, or closely related field.
- The person must have at least one year of experience in serving
persons with developmental disabilities or related disabilities in
a case management or coordination role; or a Master's Degree in a
related field may substitute for the required experience.
- The person must be able to operate a computer and perform basic
Windows functions for entering, updating, and maintaining
individual's Information System data.
Keywords: The Columbus Organization, Summerville , Case Manager, Executive , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!