New Graduate Nurse RN Residency Program
Company: Trident Medical Center
Posted on: January 7, 2021
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you a New Graduate Nurse looking for your firstopportunity? Are
you looking for a nurse residency program thatinvests in YOU, your
career, and your future?
We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as
several other perks to make your benefits package customizable to
youand your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- PaidPersonal Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)HCA Healthcare is
dedicated to the growth and development ofour colleagues. We will
provide you the tools and resources you need to succeedin our
organization. We are currently looking for ambitious New Graduate
RNs tohelp us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Weinvite new nursing school graduates to apply for our StaRN New
Graduate NurseResidency Program!
Thisis a 10-14 week PAID program starting Monday, February 22, 2021
featuringdidactic and clinical training, as well as a 1:1
Preceptorship. It allowsnew graduates to obtain acute care nursing
experience through an intensiveresidency program, then transition
to staff roles at the facility.
Part1: StaRN Training First 6-7 weeks (depending on track):
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Paid training all nurses will bepaid at the new graduate RN
- State-of-the-art simulation includingcomprehensive
- Self-directed / on-line learning
- Several Certifications obtained
- Meditech Training and Validation
- Schedule: typically Monday-Friday,40 hour work week (8hr days)
Part2: StaRN Clinical Preceptorship Next 4-7 weeks (depending
- Conductedat the hospital
- Paidtraining all externally hired nurses will be paid at the
new graduate RNhourly rates during preceptorship (union facilities
- Youwill be assigned a preceptor specifically for you; to train
you and getyou acclimated to your role
- Regulardevelopment meetings between the resident, their
preceptor and theirDirector
- Schedule:3 12 Hour shifts on the unit that selected you Part3:
HCA Residency Program Remainder of your 1st year
- Uponsuccessful completion of the StaRN Program, residents will
transition totheir full-time roles at the hospital
- NurseResidents continue monthly professional development
through routineinteractions with a mentor
- Attenda monthly residency seminar
- Completean evidence-based capstone project
- Attend1 year graduation StaRNProgram acceptance requires a
minimum two (2) year, full-timecommitment to the hospital.
Opportunitiesare available across the system in a variety of units,
with the vast majoritybeing in Medical/Surgical/Telemetry units.
While we understand that youmay be interested in a specific unit,
however we cannot always guarantee thatrequest. We appreciate your
flexibilityin this, and hope that you understand that this is just
the first step in longand rewarding nursing career, in which you
will have many opportunities.
- Graduateof an accredited nursing school - within past 1 year is
- Must belicensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you
practice and/or hold anactive Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Flexibilityto work day or night shift (unit needs vary)
- Attendance is imperative and 100%mandatory throughout the
initial StaRN Training Program
- You do not need to meet requirementsto apply or interview.
Trident Health is a 400+ bed multi-facility health systemlocated in
South Carolina's Lowcountry, and is part of the national HCA
Healthcarenetwork. Trident Health is comprised of two acute care
hospitals TridentMedical Center and Summerville Medical Center --
and Centre Pointe EmergencyDepartment and Moncks Corner Medical
Center, which provides outpatient medicalservices and 24/7
Emergency Services. Affiliated with Trident Health are anumber of
physician practices that provide family medicine, surgical
servicesand specialty medical care. These quality-focused entities
work together tobring excellence in medical and wellness services
to residents of theLowcountry. For the third straight year, The
Joint Commission recentlyrecognized Trident as one of the nation s
top hospitals for quality and safety.
HCA Healthcare is a community of 94,000 RNs and 38,000physicians.
We have over 1,900 facilities including hospitals, freestandingER
s, surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. HCA Healthcare has
beenconsecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by
Ethisphere Institutesince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively
reviewing applications for our StaRN Residency Program. Submit
yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, maternal, neonatal,
nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, registered nurse,
Keywords: Trident Medical Center, Summerville , New Graduate Nurse RN Residency Program, Healthcare , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!