QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY COMPLIANCE SPECIAL
Company: Thorne Research Inc
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job DescriptionQUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY COMPLIANCE
SPECIALISTWe are looking for top of market talent to help grow and
innovate our company. If you are someone who embraces challenge,
fosters innovation, and desires to make a difference in the world,
then let's talk. At Thorne we make products that matter - ones that
make people's lives better. Each day begins with a mission to help
others discover and achieve their best health. We count on our team
members to challenge and push the boundaries to make that happen.
At Thorne, you'll be joining a team of more than 550 passionate
individuals committed to our cause of providing superior health
solutions.POSITION SUMMARY: Provides support for all compliance
functions within the QC Laboratory. The role will workwith QC Lab
Management and Quality Assurance in activities surrounding
compliance to corporate policies,demonstration of compliance
internally through Management Review, and ensure that compliance is
demonstrated toexternal regulators (FDA, TGA, NSF, and other
applicable agencies/organizations). This role is critical during
regulatoryaudits/inspections for the execution of reviewing and
producing timely objective evidence to show conformity to
- Works with QC Laboratory Management and Quality Assurance to
ensure that gaps in QC Laboratory procedures andpractices are
addressed as needed to be compliant with current and new/revised
standards, regulations, and policies.
- Coordinates QC Laboratory training with QC Laboratory
- Writes and updates QC Laboratory documents (SOPs, WIs, TMs) and
specifications (FPSs and RMSs) as needed.
- Collaborates with Laboratory Management to drive consistency of
intradepartmental practices and consistency withGLP. This may
require the use of discretionary decision-making and/or
collaboration with QC LaboratoryManagement.
- Works with LIMS Administrator in ensuring changes and updates
to QC Laboratory documents and procedures areupdated in the
- Participates in technical advisory roles as needed.
- Demonstrates initiative and job knowledge by suggesting ideas,
discovering new and better ways of accomplishinggoals and finds
innovative, well thought-out solutions to problems.
- Adheres to company safety requirements.
- Seeks formal and informal performance assessments, including
performance versus expectations and goals, behaviors,and leadership
- Actively participates in required training and development
programs and electives as suits one's needs, and supportcolleagues,
trainers, and management as appropriate with these efforts.
- Promotes the Company's Mission and Values, including an
accountable, innovative, and results-oriented culture thatpromotes
customer service, openness, teamwork, mutual trust, and
- What You Need:
- Education and Experience: By training, education, and/or
experience, must be able to perform the essential duties ofthe
job.a. B.S. degree in chemistry or science-related field with a
minimum of 12 hours credit in college chemistry isrequired. A
minimum of 5 years of analytical laboratory experience is also
required.b. Relevant analytical laboratory experience along with
demonstrated aptitude for carrying out responsibletechnical
assignments is desirable. Technical writing experience and
experience in an FDA regulatedenvironment is a plus.
- What We Offer:At Thorne, we offer employees the chance to work
with great people on exciting projects, with opportunity for
growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you and your
eligible family members, such as:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company- paid life insurance
- 401k plan with employer matching contributions up to 4%
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly allowance of Thorne supplements
- Paid time off, volunteer time off and holiday leave
- Training, professional development, and career growth
- A safe and clean work environment A little bit more about us.
We are committed to providing personalized health solutions,
cutting-edge home health test technology, and superior supplements.
To do that, Thorne owns every step of its business, from R&D to
product delivery and customer service. Currently, we are:
- The only company with exclusive partnerships with the Mayo
Clinic and U.S. Olympic teams.
- The #1 prescribed practitioner brand to 30 to
- The #2 most dispensed supplement brand.
- The fastest growing supplement company with sales on Amazon;
the #1 practitioner brand; with an average ranking of 4.42 of 5
- If you want to make a difference in the lives of others
consider becoming part of the Thorne team. THORNE IS AN EQUAL
Keywords: Thorne Research Inc, Summerville , QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY COMPLIANCE SPECIAL, Healthcare , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!