Registered Nurse RN
Company: Oakbrook Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Come work with us at Oakbrook! We are currently offering a
retention bonus for a limited time for newly hired full time RNs -
offer expires June 30, 2023!
Working in harmony with the entire nursing staff, the Registered
Nurse RN strives to provide the very best care possible. If you are
a Registered Nurse RN with a true passion for patient care and
compassion for others, with a commitment to teamwork, apply
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse
Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment
- Deliver nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting
patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent
information to the care of patients
- Direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a licensed RN in good standing with the state (as
- 1+ years of nursing experience in a long-term care facility
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Time Off
- New Pet Insurance Discount available
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
- Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount
available - payroll deduction!
- In-facility education programs and more!
Oakbrook Health & Rehabilitation Center- 920 Travelers Blvd.
Summerville, SC 29485
Oakbrook Health and Rehabilitation Center is an 88-bed skilled
nursing facility located in Summerville, South Carolina. Our team
provides skilled nursing, short-term and long-term care, and
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Oakbrook Health and Rehabilitation Center, Summerville , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!