OB/GYN needed in Charleston SC area
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:A growing private practice in Summerville, SC is
looking for an OB/GYN to join their team.
Qualified Candidates/Practice Details:
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
- Have a South Carolina License or the ability to become licensed
in South Carolina prior to starting
- Robotically Trained and minimally invasive interest
- Call schedule of 1:8; deliver at 1 facility
- Practice utilizes OB Hospitalist support
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: Health, Dental,
Vision, Pharmacy, & Financial
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most
- Future partnership opportunities
- Ability to work with residents
About Trident Health System:
- Trident Health System is a 437-bed two hospital tertiary-care
system comprised of Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical
- Trident Medical Center is a 321-bed major medical center with a
24-hour emergency room and Level II Trauma Center
- Designated a Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center, seeking
Comprehensive Stroke Designation
- Award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for
Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M.
Still Burn Clinic\
- Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist
- Proudly serving patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston
and Dorchester Counties for more than 40 years
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions.
Charleston, South Carolina has earned national and international
recognition of distinction in economic development, access to
global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial
opportunity. Access to coastal waters and beaches is an added perk
to this gorgeous city!
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Summerville , OB/GYN needed in Charleston SC area, Healthcare , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!