License Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Hospice LPN - PRNServing the TriCounty Area -Hospice is hiring
Hospice LPNs. In this role, you'll be the face of courage and the
strong arms of support patients, and their families need to find
comfort and closure during this significant season of life.What
sets us apart? For starters, more than 65 percent of our leaders
are nurses and medical professionals, including our President and
CEO. So, we know firsthand what it takes to be a nurse and the
sacrifices you make to serve others. We also understand the
importance of being a voice for your patients so they can receive
the resources and care they deserve-and we'll be there to support
you. If you share our passion for patient-centered care, you are
made for this!Hospice Homecare Licensed Practical Nurses enjoy some
- $26.00 to $30.00 per hour DOE -
- Weekly Pay plus mileage -
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratios where you impact outcomes.
- Flexible assignments, autonomy and work-life balance.
- Online training, growth and ability to earn -CEUs.
- Tuition discounts through Rasmussen University.
- Full time benefits include -PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/
Vison & 401 (k)As a -Hospice -Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse,
here's a big-picture view of what you'll do:
- Provide home-based care to patients with six months or less to
live, focused on quality of life.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team comprised of a
physician, LPN, CNA, HHA, social worker, chaplain and volunteers to
carry out the patient's plan of care.
- Take patient vitals, evaluate breathing, -monitor -pain,
-administer -medications, complete assigned visit and tasks, -and
report -changes to RN -supervisor.
- Educate the family on the patient's prognosis, changes in care
plan, medication and hospice goals.
- Take a holistic approach to care that engages the patient's
mind, body, spirit and family.A few must-haves for Home Health
Licensed Practical Nurses:
- Graduate of an accredited practical nursing program and active
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of nursing experience, ideally in
hospice or home healthcare
- CPR certification -
- Knowledge of state and federal home health regulations
- Clinical proficiency in nursing, strong communication skills
- Valid Driver's -License -and car insurance -Why Work for
Interim HealthCare?Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the
nation's first home care company and a leading employer of Licensed
Practical Nurses (LPNs). Operating through 300+ offices, our
commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion to put
patients first; a culture that values and appreciates nurses; and
our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that elevate
their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a
nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the passion that
led them to nursing.#pandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN), Location: Summerville, SC - 29484
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Summerville , License Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!