Operating Room Nurse Call Team PRN
Company: Summerville Medical Center
Posted on: February 10, 2019
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250 locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000 volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
Summerville Medical Center is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital in Summerville, SC, with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites. Surgical services offered include orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- Current State of South Carolina RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to South Carolina State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
- Current BLS certification
Your Role: As an OR RN Call Team PRN at Summerville Medical Center :
- $40.00 per hour shift differential call back pay call pay
- Required 72-76 hours of assigned call per 2 weeks
- Every other weekend 12 hour call shift
- Weekday call 10 hour call Sunday - Thursday
- Must have 1 year of OR experience
- No holiday coverage required
- Requested time off limited to 14 days annually with no more than 5 weekend shifts
- PRN...not benefit eligible
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
The most important part of that mission statement are those first three words, "Above all else." Before we care about strategy and growth, it is about the patient and that personal connection. We live that out every single day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many ways to do it." -Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Co-Founder
Keywords: Summerville Medical Center, Summerville , Operating Room Nurse Call Team PRN, Healthcare , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!