Company: Presbyterian Communities of South Carolina
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Description:The Village at Summerville is looking for Cooks to
prepare delicious meals according to the menu. This person will
cook dishes that will delight our residents with taste and timely
delivery.. Requirements:Responsibilities & Skills
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling,
baking, boiling etc.)
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling
vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
Monitor sanitation procedures for daily, weekly and monthly
- Monitor all hot and cold temperature logs daily
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredientsPreferred:
- One year cooking experience in hospitality setting or related
environmentWe provide thoughtful training and resources to our
valued staff along with excellent benefits including PTO accrued
bi-weekly, competitive pay, and flexible scheduling!
Keywords: Presbyterian Communities of South Carolina, Summerville , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!