Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: January 12, 2022
HTI has been ranked as one of the best places to work in South
Carolina for a reason. When you walk through our doors, you're
treated like family, because we're passionate about the people with
whom we interact every day. Our why is the driving force behind our
work, and it resonates throughout the halls. We love people plain
and simple, and in turn, we love what we do.
Since our inception, HTI has been creating innovative solutions to
combat employers' most challenging issues and has a proven track
record of excellence in workforce and project management, earning
both local and international awards and recognition. We partner
with some of the greatest companies in the world and continue to
grow by creating new partnerships every year. Clients partner with
us because we believe in finding and keeping the best people!
The role of the HR Business Partner is to fully manage the direct
hire process for one of HTI's Client. This position directly
supports an HTI client in Summerville, SC, that is currently in
strong growth pattern. This growth is in turn initiating a strong
increase in permanent placement hiring.This position sits full time
with our client but interacts daily with several HTI
Essential Job Function:
- Independently manage the direct hire process for our client -
you are an extension of their HR function.
- Confidentially maintain all candidate information in client's
applicant tracking system.
- Start to Finish processing of all candidate information;
working with candidates through the recruiting to interviewing to
- Interact daily with client's HR group, as well as all client
- Maintain an understanding of standard hiring processes and
current market conditions to be able to effectively communicate to
- Attend all scheduled meetings with HTI Recruiting Groups to
discuss activity on all new and existing open positions with
- Prepare and maintain all required reports for the client and
- Elevate potential issues to the appropriate HTI or Client
- Timely response, effective communication and follow-up on
emails received, tasks assigned, projects, etc.
- Attend job fairs on behalf of HTI or client.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to
- Must have good written and oral communication skills and the
ability to interface with varying levels of people.
- Must have strong problem solving and decision making
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with web based recruiting platforms (i.e., LinkedIn
Recruiter, Indeed, etc.)
HTI provides benefits to our full-time internal employees, which
include but are not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and
401K. In addition, we observe 10 holidays per year and have a
progressive paid time off (PTO) plan. Additionally, we offer
reimbursements for Professional Development, Wellness Programs and
Vacation Allowances (with Tenure).
Keywords: HTI, Summerville , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!