Global Mobility & Payroll Manager
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Family Group:Human ResourcesAre you ready to do something
remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team to solve
problems that improve people's lives? Meet Ingevity. At Ingevity,
we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world
around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow
fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all breathe
is cleaner.Our people come from all different backgrounds and help
reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is no
challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new
ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the
improbable. We value each person's unique talents and synergize
them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our
customers and our world.Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If
these qualities describe you, we'd love for you to join
Ingevity!The Manager, Global Mobility & Payroll leads all matters
related to international and domestic transfer services including
relocation, immigration and taxation, and Ingevity's Domestic
Payroll function.How you will impact Ingevity:Global Mobility
- Coordinates Human Resources activities for expatriate and
inpatriate employee population.
- Consults with expatriate employees and coordinates
pre-departure, post-arrival, assignment counseling and related
services with 3rd party Relocation Vendor
- Consults with the various departments (legal, tax, HR and
business lines) regarding application of expatriate programs,
including: employment conditions, taxation implications, and
ensuring compliance with Ingevity's worldwide guidelines and local
- Coordinates International Payroll regarding transfer related
allowances and taxation setups; split payroll and or showdown
payroll. - This includes not only the specific instructions to
payroll but also the validation of such calculations through
Mobility Tax Vendor
- Reviews international tax settlement calculations and
coordinate reimbursements/collections between foreign affiliates,
tax preparer, and assignee.
- Partners with Finance department to ensure proper cost
allocation of invoicing to and from foreign affiliates.
- Prepares, shares and consults with the assigned groups on
international assignment cost estimates.
- Partners with international relocation provider to ensure
compliance with Company policy.
- Gatekeeper of US relocation policy with foreign
- Leads various Global Mobility projects related to expatriation
or permanent international transfers such as the annual expatriate
salary reviews, tax settlements or year-end tax assistance.
- Consults with internal stakeholders (HR and hiring managers) on
international transfer needs.
- Coordinates Immigration visa process with 3rd party
- Works with our immigration law firm to recommend and secure the
proper visa for employees.Payroll (20%):
- Provide leadership and guidance to Payroll Analyst
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships (e.g. gross to net, check
& advice printing, garnishment notices, tax notices, Quarterly tax
filing, tax statement printing, etc.)
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting to vendors, 3rd party
agencies and business units within Ingevity
- Oversee tax filings/issues with the assistance of a 3rd party
vendor to state, federal and local jurisdictions and work with
Ingevity Finance team to ensure proper reconciliation.
- Oversee integration testing from a payroll perspective to
include Workday configurations, Workday Updates, new vendor
integrationWhat you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
or in a related field.
- 5+ years of Global Mobility experience within a corporate
environment, including international taxation and US
- Corporate payroll processing experience, preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and
its' use for reporting purposes.
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written) and
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload, be self-directed and have
excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively work with employees/stakeholders
throughout the organization.
- Ability to exercise and maintain a high degree of
confidentiality and professionalism.
- Experience managing vendors and 3rd party service
- Ability to drive and maintain standardization, process
integrity and process improvements through change leadership and
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. -
The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require
sponsorship to work in the US.Ingevity is a company made up of
extraordinary people of every race, religion and background, all
worthy of the same dignity. Our differences are one of our great
strengths. Join us in building a culture of increasing diversity
and respect - a culture where everyone belongs.Ingevity is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.Recruiting
Agencies: Ingevity does not accept unsolicited resumes and
therefore, will not be responsible for any fees associated with
unsolicited resumes. -
Keywords: Ingevity, Summerville , Global Mobility & Payroll Manager, Human Resources , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!