Marketing Technical Designer
Posted on: November 14, 2023
The Marketing Technical Designer is responsible for producing
customer facing technical product specification documents for the
company's brands. The Marketing Technical Designer will utilize
standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the
marketing/design field to add uniqueness to technical documents.
The Marketing Technical Designer will process assigned projects and
will collaborate with engineering, marketing, and other department
representatives to complete projects per assigned deadlines.
- Development of technical sales and marketing
- Attain product specifications along with product dimensions
(internal and external) and create a document that is customer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, building relationships
with partners at all levels of the company.
- Be receptive to instruction and feedback, and adaptable to meet
- Use problem-solving skills to achieve alternative solutions
when faced with creative challenges.
- Audit existing product dimensions and edit as required.
Communicate changes to internal teams.
- Maintain a digital and printed library of product
specifications, recording older version(s) for document track
- Enter new and existing data into internal system and website
- Conducting regular status checks on websites and internal
resources to report necessary revisions/changes.
- Generate and submit weekly "Flash Reports" to Marketing Manager
to communicate updates on project status.
- Develop SOPs for specific duties within immediate area of
- Other duties as assigned
- An associates' or bachelor's degree in an art related field
preferred with a minimum of 2-4 years of graphic design work
experience. Portfolio of past work required.
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
and other standard Office Products.
- Strong technical skills taking accurate product dimensions and
ability to read product CAD designs.
- Photography skills preferred.
- Ability to take ownership for the development of technical
sales support collateral, making sure to edit for font/format
consistency and brand guidance.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to introduce
ideas for deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet
- Previous experience in content management software
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to
communicate rapidly and effectively within the organization and to
represent the company in a professional manner.
- Must be willing and able to independently pursue assignments
with maximum problem-solving resolve and minimal supervision but
must also readily ask for direction and help when needed.
- Ability to shift priorities as needed and work in a fast-paced
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties
and responsibilities of the position and in no way, is to be
construed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is "at
will" or voluntary on both the part of the Company and the
employee. Employment is not for a set period of time and may be
discontinued by either party for any reason with or without
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
843-821-8010 to request accommodation.
Keywords: Standex, Summerville , Marketing Technical Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!