Entry Level Positions - Customer Service - Hiring This Week
Company: Workforce Providers
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add
multiple Customer Service Advisor positions to our team. The
Customer Service Advisor Specialist is responsible for ensuring a
high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs
to products and services.
With our growth planned for the year of 2021. We are
hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance;
however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential
clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all
aspects of the position.
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and
involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only
looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are
passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing
Apply now and I will set you up with an
interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a
Our reps average between $50k-$80k first
year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase
per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all
work together to succeed.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Workforce Providers, Summerville , Entry Level Positions - Customer Service - Hiring This Week, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!