Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kelly Services is currently hiring for Temp - Hire opportunities
in Ridgeville, SC.
Please forward your resume to for consideration.
Shift: 2 nd shift 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Pay: $15.75 per hour to start
Training will be on 1 st shift for 1-2 weeks then switch over to
Minimum of three solid years of experience in operating
computer-controlled manufacturing equipment
High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Wear assigned PPE for specified duties ( Hat, ear plugs,
glasses, gloves, )
- Adhere to LOTO procedures
- Know emergency procedures, equipment operations and
- Maintain 5S
- Use safe practices in material handling
- Working with multi person team
- Know, understand and demonstrate specific quality
- Operate assigned quality checks and equipment
- Perform required quality checks according to instructions
maintain SPC logs, metal certifications
- Record required quality documentations as per control
- Maintain daily work log, SPC. Maintenance, load charts, scrap
- Maintain and assist in inventory
- Maintain incoming logs/inventory as required
- Understand and manage multiple responsibilites
- Inform Supervisor of any items that might affect
- Report any safety items
- Lift up to 60 lbs
- Physically able to bend, step, climb, lift, rotate, stand for
long periods of time
- Work in warm environment
- Work with minimum supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
#Mya-RPA_Machine Ops 1_Exp With HS GED
Why Kelly ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Summerville , GDC Operator, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!