WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS Sherwin-Williams is the largest
paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in
sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and
distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the
globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of
rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a
great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us
The Wastewater Operator performs a variety of tasks in support
of the coating application and production process.
* Responsibilities may include operating a computerized control
system, manually preparing and loading materials and chemicals, and
performing appropriate quality control tests.
* Operates a computerized control system to ensure the proper
chemical reactions and requirements occur; follows appropriate
batch ticket and operational procedures.
* Stages, prepares, lifts, and loads raw materials and other
components required for the production process; will also utilize a
computerized or automatic process to perform tasks.
* Uses a forklift and a pallet jack to lift and move materials.
* Assists in filter media replacement.
* Moves controls, levers, and devices to drive industrial forklifts
to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and
* Organizes and secures materials where boxes, tubs, pallets, and
other materials are stored.
* Performs routine pre and post inspections on forklift equipment
to ensure forklift equipment is operating well.
* Manually loads or unloads materials onto or off pallets, skids,
platforms, or lifting devices.
* Completes forklift operating training annually, provided by
* Consults and works with managers, supervisors, employees, and
equipment manufacturers to coordinate loading and unloading
* Empties facility dumpsters into proper containers.
* Ensures compliance with operating policies and procedures to
maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require
the employee to wear safety equipment or gear.
* Communicates with production, maintenance, quality control, and
other departments to maintain a safe and effective environment and
to ensure quality products.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment
without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment
Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in
At least one (1) year of experience working in a manufacturing
Painting or coatings experience using air and electronic
spraying equipment is preferred
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal
Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive
Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment and will not be discriminated against based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy,
genetic information, creed, marital status or any other
consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application and
selection process due to a disability, please provide a description
of your requested reasonable accommodation and information
regarding the employment opportunity (job title, location, the
website at which you found the employment opportunity, etc.) by one
of the following methods:
EMail: ReasonableAccommodationCoordinator@sherwin.com Phone:
(216) 566-2363 Mail: The Sherwin-Williams Company Reasonable
Accommodation Coordinator Corporate Employee Relations Department
300 Midland Building 101 W. Prospect Avenue Cleveland, OH 44115
Fax: (216) 566-3266
Do not use these contact methods for any purpose other than
requesting reasonable accommodation with the application and
selection process due to a disability. If you use these contact
methods for any other purpose, you will generally not receive a