Company: TBC Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting,
installation and repair work of equipment / machines in our
- Construct, maintain, and test, mechanical equipment, machinery
- Troubleshoot and identify parts or machines that need
- Generate parts requests for repairs and to ensure adequate
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts, equipment and machinery.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain a clean and safe work
- Perform welding and cutting, minor electrical, carpentry,
plumbing, and plastering functions
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned
- Other duties as requested or needed
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 5 years industrial diagnostic/troubleshooting and
preventative maintenance experience required
- 3+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DC and AC electrical components.
- Demonstrated ability to follow manufacturer's specifications
and read blueprints and schematics.
- Must be able to write daily/monthly reports legibly, and
- Demonstrated ability to work with others cooperatively, safely
and in a structured team environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 65 lbs.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- Ability to readh and interpret documents such as safety rules,
procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions
- Simple math abilities
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of
service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a
Drug-Free Work Environment.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America's
largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire
company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning
wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive
maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC
meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more
than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive
service centers under the brands NTB, Tire Kingdom, Big O Tires and
Midas. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada,
Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands,
TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
Nearest Major Market: Charleston South Carolina
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Maintenance, Technician, Medical, Electrical,
Welding, Manufacturing, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering
Apply now "
Keywords: TBC Corporation, Summerville , Maintenance Technician, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!