Receptionist - Optical
Company: Vision Center by Walmart
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As part of the National Vision family of optical retailers,
Eyeglass World keeps customers happy with an impressively wide
range of services and products. Recently named to the top 3
of Newsweek America’s Best Customer Service 2019, Eyeglass World
has over 100 locations across the United States.
We are looking for a Doctor’s Assistant to join our growing
team. The Doctor’s Assistant provides prompt, courteous service to
customers either on the phone or in person. This position also
provides clerical assistance to the Optometrist.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance
with NVI protocol.
- Accept payment for all purchases according to company policies
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the
next day’s appointments.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings. Handle inter-office
memorandums and other correspondence as directed.
- Book appointments for eye exams in state where permitted.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary
stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Maintain proper inventory of trial lens.
- Order contact lenses as prescribed by Optometrist.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or
similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bilingual were applicable.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to
Keywords: Vision Center by Walmart, Summerville , Receptionist - Optical, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!