Company: KION North America
Posted on: January 8, 2022
KION North America Corporation is a member of KION GROUP AG,
globally we are the 2nd largest MHE company with $10 Billion in
annual revenue and we are one of the fastest growing MHE company in
North America. We are expanding our production facility in
Summerville, SC, and looking for an experience Training
Professional to join our team.
The Training Specialist serves as the primary resource in the
planning and execution of instructional and/or research
assignments. This position conducts needs assessments and develops
measurement instruments for instructional assignments. The Training
Analyst engages in professional training evaluation services in
support of organizational and departmental training initiatives.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but
does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure
conformity with mission training objectives and develops training
plans as needed.
- Prepares auxiliary plans for training project completion,
including comprehensive scripting/thematics/storyboarding and
timelines. Coordinates related instructional document preparation
from support staff.
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments for
objective evaluation of instructional programs.
- Monitors and combines prescribed development actions as
delivered in the annual performance review process.
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and
training desk procedures as required.
- Consults with senior instructional staff to confirm
program/system objectives, operational procedures and
- May conduct instructional program training and evaluates
training review criteria.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional
methodologies, including technology enhancements, and attends
periodic seminars, forums and meetings to ensure currency of
- Authors and organizes training systems procedural manuals and
supporting documentation for training programs and systems in
accordance with organizational/departmental requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. -Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and
- -Ability to evaluate and research training options and
- Ability to design and implement effective training and
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
-Education and Experience:
- At least three years related experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
credential highly desirable.
Keywords: KION North America, Summerville , Training Specialist, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!