Lead Toddler and Two's Teacher
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. La Petite Academy on North Main in Summerville is
Hiring Lead Teachers for the Infant, Toddlers, Two's Classrooms!
*High School Diploma and Experience Required Part Time Closing
Shift (Until 6pm), Flexible Scheduling and Competitive Pay! Ask
About Our Perks! $500 Sign on Bonus, Childcare Discount, Daily Pay
and More! Come Grow With Us! Join our talented team, where we
inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through ourplay
basedcurriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our
children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed. As a Lead
- Create fun,interactive learning experiences while serving
asamentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
- Take the lead onclassroom managementand curriculum
implementation,plusfollow all licensing guidelines and company
standardsto ensure a safe environmentfor every child.
- Communicateand build
achievementfor the childandtosupport your centers success. Wewant
energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children
Successful applicants for this
position must either provide proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing as a condition of
employment. Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer
and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on
race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.If requested, reasonable
accommodations may be made to qualified individuals, unless doing
so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the
workplace or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to the
Company.The Company will comply with all federal, state or local
laws regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Summerville , Lead Toddler and Two's Teacher, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!