Seasonal Stock Teammate, PT (Tuesday-Saturday 6am-10:30am, Sunday 8:30am-1:00pm)
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but cant imagine
living without.Position SummaryThe Seasonal Stock Teammateis
responsible for supporting the Stock team with the receipt,
deliveries, and placement of merchandise while emphasizing the
efficiency and timeliness of goods to the sales floor. The Seasonal
Stock Teammatemust have a passion for the UA brand, embody UA
culture and believe in the company spirit and have strong
communication and interpersonal skills.Essential Duties &
- Confirm receipt of merchandise, ensuring ASNs are received
according to company directive within 24 hours.
- Maintain damages and return authorization requests
- Process damages and return authorizations every 2 weeks
- Process product that is available for a price reduction sell
- Monitor inventory levels and sell through during peak, process
and replenish merchandise, receive and monitor floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Processing shipment on arrival while keeping teammates aware of
stock availability and the arrival of new product.
- Provide feedback to Freight Supervisor regarding selling
- Maintain awareness of all product knowledge, merchandising
promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
- Maintain a clean, organized stockroom.
- Provide support as Sales Teammate and other assigned duties as
needed.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ability to work varied hours/days, schedule matches needs of
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers &
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50lbs.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer
and/or point-of-sale register system.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the
selling floor, stock area and register area.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the
- Ability to climb ladders.Education And / Or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalentOther RequirementsRelocationAt
Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information (including
characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool. Learn more about Under Armours COVID-19 response
and Teammate vaccination policies Required
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Summerville , Seasonal Stock Teammate, PT (Tuesday-Saturday 6am-10:30am, Sunday 8:30am-1:00pm), Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!