Fuel and Lube Driver - Charleston, SC: SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Colonial Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Colonial Family has moved forward together since 1921. Our
success in diverse markets is attributable to our exceptional
people, who work collectively to create opportunities for our
customers and our companies. By consistently investing in the
development of our people, we ensure our management, operations,
and support teams work seamlessly to deliver the best service in
their respective industries.
With the growth of all of the Colonial companies, we look for
talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a
company with a culture driven by diversity, innovation, and
Build Your Career, Impact Your Community, Join Our Colonial
Join one of the largest independent oil companies in the Southeast.
The global supply chain affects everyone; help keep the world
moving by making a direct impact in a fulfilling industry.
**SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW DRIVERS**
Tankwagon Drivers play a crucial role in Colonial's continued
success as a market leader by safety and effectively delivering
products and services to our customers.
- Delivers fuel and lubricants to and from specified
destinations, such as plants, offices, and industrial yards.
- Maintains equipment in clean, organized, and safe working
- Lifts and carries long hoses for dispensing product at customer
- Maintains drivers logs according to state and federal
guidelines as well as compliance with DOT regulations.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies.
- Performs pre-trip, post-trip, and in-transit inspections.
- Ensures loads are locked, braced and secured.
- Inspects tank inventory and checks tanks to ensure proper
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Class A or B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements is
- 2+ years of professional driving experience is required.
- Basic computer skills inclusive of understanding and utilizing
electronic logs, employee time reporting, and utilization of e-mail
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job. The work environment for this job
will include expose to all weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and/or move
75 - 90 pounds.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Colonial Group, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to
creating an environment that values and supports diversity and
inclusiveness across our organizations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00 Required
Keywords: Colonial Group, Inc., Summerville , Fuel and Lube Driver - Charleston, SC: SIGN ON BONUS, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!