Company: Regional Management Corp
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
Our historical and future success is grounded in our collective
commitment to core values. These values include teamwork, mutual
respect, passion, quality, and integrity. We strongly believe that
diversity, equity, and inclusion drives value for our Team Members,
customers, shareholders, and makes us better able to serve our
If you are a passionate, innovative, and fun individual, come join
our team today!Job Purpose
- The Account Executive will assist with overall operations of
the branch office, in particular, customer relations, account
building, account management, new loan & payment processing, cash
management, and compliance. The AE will perform in accordance with
RMC's Mission, Vision and Shared Values.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and improve customer relations and provide exceptional
service to all customers.
- Data entry of loan applications and documents into RMC systems,
take and process credit loan applications, and use product
knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security;
maintain correct amount of denominations of money in cash drawers
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective
customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Comply with all company policies and all State and Federal
lending regulations; title recording and maintain report.
- Minimize delinquent debt through appropriate account management
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Pull credit bureau files for review by management.
- Assist management in updating of daily logs and reports.
- Process mail as needed.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Maintain all customer files to be in compliance with RMC record
- Order, organize, and maintain branch supplies.
- Assist in training of new employees as directed by the Branch
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a
sales/retail environment or cash management environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Data entry proficiency.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in consumer finance industry.Critical Competencies
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment.Working Conditions
This position works in an office providing customer services to
customers and potential customers in person and over the phone. The
AE typically works 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday with some
Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis
and is at the discretion of upper management.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp, Summerville , Loan Specialist, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!