Mother Baby RN PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a Mother Baby RN you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Summerville Medical Center
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsSummerville Medical Center, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Mother Baby RN PRN where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and
QualificationsAs a Registered Nurse in Mother Baby, you are
responsible to triage, assess and treat patients. Your range of
services include postpartum, vaginal and C/S delivery patients. We
are an amazing team that works hard to support one another.What you
will do in this role
- You will be responsible for total nurse care of your assigned
- You will care for both a postpartum mother and her
- You will assist in educating mother and her support person on
all care for the newborn.
- You will instruct mother and her family regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results.What qualifications you will
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing:
Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you
practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red
Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is
- Previous Women's Health experience preferred (Labor & Delivery,
High Risk Perinatal, etc.)
Summerville Medical Center is a 120+
bed hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive
medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for
its cardiac services, pediatrics and women's service, including
"home-like" birthing suites. Surgical services offered include
orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries.
Summerville Medical Center is a five-star recipient for
cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety
outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading
online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and
hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data
featured in the Healthgrades 2019 report to the Nation.
The city of Summerville is where charm and southern hospitality
blend gracefully with a modern and progressive atmosphere.
Summerville, SC is rich in history with a focus on economic
development that preserves the past while building for the future.
Summerville is recognized as a nurturing community, where children
can grow and develop. Minutes from historical Charleston and the
beaches, our world-class sports venues and superior schools make
Summerville truly a special place to work, live and play.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital.
People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Mother Baby RN PRN opening. We review all
applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Summerville , Mother Baby RN PRN, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!