Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Team Lead Share by Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: La Petite Academy
- Location: 1664 Old Trolley RdSummerville, SC
- Requisition ID: 143137
- Date Posted: 1/3/2023 We care, for the children and families we
serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel
valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to
connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.Making a difference in a childs life takes talent. As a
community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, our
passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every
day. To prepare them for the next steps in their young lives, we
want change makers who never stop being curious, inventive, and
open-hearted. Is that you? As a Team Lead, youll:
- Be responsible for, or assisting with, the management,
training, and mentoring of new hires and existing employees.
- Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her
absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving
as mentors to fellow Teachers. We want energetic, dependable,
passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- Experience in a licensed child care facility, leading a
classroom and implementing lesson plans
- Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or Child
Development or a CDA
- Experience coaching and training staff members (preferred)
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with childrenLearning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Summerville , Team Lead, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!