Services Enablement Lead - Remote
Posted on: January 22, 2023
What is BoomTown?
We are 600+ doers, makers, and trailblazers on a mission to make
real estate agents successful. The software and solutions we build,
and the services we provide, help top agents and brokerages (95,000
clients and counting!) generate leads, manage their marketing,
close more deals, and run a better business. Our platform includes
customizable websites, success management, a cutting-edge CRM
(Customer Relationship Management) system with marketing
automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services,
and a mobile app as well as other products for Transaction
Management, esignature, accounting and back office. We go much
further than technology too. Dedicated teams offer lead
qualification services and digital marketing, and our client
success teams provide personalized support at every step:
onboarding, training, coaching, and planning for strategic
Boomers are a special breed, and we are built on a set of values
that are at the core of everything we do. One of these is to Create
Amazing Experiences, and that doesn't just apply to our product.
We're dedicated to driving connections and improved quality of life
for our employees, our clients and our communities. Our leadership
team is on a crusade to foster flexibility, innovation, and ample
opportunity for growth.
We offer so many ways to connect with other Boomers through shared
interests and community outreach, and a wide range of benefits
including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive healthcare,
discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness reimbursement towards
health and fitness to help keep you energized and inspired. Oh, and
if you're local to Charleston, did we mention our Corporate HQ is
also dog friendly!? If this sounds like the type of culture you're
looking for, we'd love to speak with you!
- Ensure Client Services teams have the tools they need to be
successful in providing a world-class customer experience.
- Identify the training, development, productivity, and
communication needs within the Client Services department.
- Develop and maintain enablement programs for Client Services
employees in order to improve individual performance and department
- Train and mentor employees through new hire orientation and
during additional professional development initiatives.
- Make BoomTown the best in our business.
- Provide training, development, productivity, and communication
resources for the Client Services department to provide an
exceptional customer experience.
- Champion enablement, skill development, and service quality
within Client Services and across all of BoomTown by socializing
and driving adoption of services enablement programs.
- Monitor enablement program effectiveness and modify as needed.
Collect, analyze and share data to identify enablement
opportunities and measure the impact of enablement activities
against individual, team, and company performance metrics.
- Manage the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of the
new employee orientation program as well as ongoing learning
opportunities within Client Services to ensure employees have an
effective experience and are set up for success.
- Create and deliver onboarding and professional development
classes for employees. Maintain curriculum and develop new content
to ensure classes meet the standards and expectations of the
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts on products, trends,
and industry learnings to develop a curriculum designed to advance
the department's skillset.
- Maintain working knowledge of BoomTown products to facilitate
training and ensure content is up to date with product
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to lead and
influence others. Inform, convince, and persuade others to action
on key initiatives without direct reports.
- Plan events for Client Services staff to exchange best
practices and enhance internal relationships.
- Lead Services Enablement efforts to integrate acquired products
and services with a focus on scalability.
- Proactively research and apply applicable trends and
developments in the customer service, technology, real estate, and
adult education fields to anticipate customer needs and ensure
employees exceed our customers' service expectations.
- Assist in administration of enablement software and
coordination of training schedules.
- Assist with other projects as needed or assigned by
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, organizational
development, adult education or another related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of corporate enablement or training
experience. SaaS and/or industry background preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills and stand-up
- Proven expertise in curriculum design and development.
- Ability to understand technical data and engage content experts
and translate concepts into user-friendly language.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and innovative
communication and training delivery methods.
- Strategic, innovative, holistic thinker, committed to improving
the employee and customer experience.
- Experience communicating and collaborating effectively with
leaders and employees at all levels across subject matters,
regions, and cultures.
- Ability to influence others and build relationships and
alignment with senior leaders.
- Proven track record of coaching, training, and mentoring
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and
problem-solving skills with the ability to scope, analyze and
resolve complex projects.
- Proven experience in implementing effective organizational
change management. Organized, self-sufficient, self-motivated, and
able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage
many individual tasks simultaneously.
- A proven track record of implementing programs that measurably
increase staff skill sets and customer outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth,
- Advanced demonstrated skills in general internet and G-Suite
- Content management and learning management systems experience
We're passionate and we work hard to create inspired solutions that
make a difference. Boomers like to improvise, innovate and solve
problems - together. We are built on a set of values that are at
the core of everything we do. We're dedicated to driving
connections and improving quality of life for our employees, our
clients, and our communities. We even have a team dedicated to
driving social good called BoomTownLOVE.
Work/life balance is important at BoomTown and we offer a wide
range of benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive
healthcare, discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness
reimbursement towards health and fitness to help keep you energized
and inspired. Oh, and did we mention our Corporate HQ is also dog
BoomTown offers growth potential and a leadership team that
believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation. If this sounds
like the type of culture you're looking for, we'd love to speak
with you! Apply today!
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: BoomTown, Summerville , Services Enablement Lead - Remote, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!