Life Enrichment Coordinator AL and MC
Company: Seasons Living
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Come join our team! We are looking for compassionate team
members that are seeking a rewarding career in senior care and that
want to make a difference.At Seasons Living, we believe that our
people are our greatest asset. We work hard to build the best teams
by supporting their personal growth, professional development and
providing a culture of making a difference. If you are a motivated
individual with a passion for senior care, we want to meet you. We
are looking for a Life Enrichment Coordinator to join our
team.AboutThe Life Enrichment Coordinator is responsible for
coordinating all internal and external resident activities. This
includes creating the monthly activity calendar, arranging outside
entertainment, assessing resident preferences and guiding programs
to meet their needs. This position must initiate and maintain
effective communication with Community team members on all
appropriate matters.What We Offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee Referral ProgramRequired Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, higher education preferred
in a related field.
- Current and valid state drivers license or current and/or valid
CDL license as required.
- Driving record must be in good standing, free of any moving
violations and acceptable to an insurance carrier.
- Must be able to speak English proficiently.
- Training available for qualified candidates.
- All candidates must be able to pass a fingerprint/criminal
background check and a comprehensive reference check.Wildcat Senior
Living is an equal opportunity employer.External Company URL:
https://www.seasonsliving.com/ Street: 2101 Cane Bay Boulevard
Keywords: Seasons Living, Summerville , Life Enrichment Coordinator AL and MC, Other , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!