Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) $5000.00 Sign on Bonus
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Posted on: September 8, 2023
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Home Health RN - Baylor / Flexible Weekend
Full Time - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Serving Dorchester,
Charleston, and Berkley CountiesInterim Healthcare is seeking a
Home Health RN - Baylor -to work full-time with our clients and our
amazing home health team. At Interim Healthcare of Charleston, we
value caring for one another. We understand the first step of
caring for our patients is caring for our nurses. We are committed
to providing flexible scheduling to assure your work life balance
and a supportive management staff so you can be your best self.
-Apply so you can discover what makes Interim different from the
rest!Notable achievements:Interim HealthCare of Charleston
currently ranks #7 in the nation for HomeHealth for Medicare.
-National Conference Rewards 2023: Al Sorenson Integrity Award and
Exceptional Growth in HomeHealth in a year!As a Home Health
Registered Nurse, here's a big-picture view of what you'll do:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative, -and
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders and initiates
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient's/client's progress.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient/client care and planning for
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
- Secures equipment and supplies and coordinates placement for
use in the home.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Office's Emergency Preparedness
- Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. - -A few must-haves
for Home Health Registered Nurses:
- Must have HomeHealth experience. -
- Demonstrate -understanding of computers and workplace
- People person, compassionate, function -well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs
- Occasionally travel within geographic area serviced by
- Frequently lift, reposition, transfer patients, and -pushing or
pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Current CPR certification -
- Proof of valid Driver's license and Auto liability insurance
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
- One year of home Health nursing experience required, two years
of home Health experience preferred.Our Home Health Registered
-Nurses enjoy some notable benefits:
- Competitive Pay 75k to 83k
- $5000.00 Sign on Bonus -(Bonus -requires a 40-hour FT position
with 2 yr. commitment)
- Weekly Pay - Mileage
- Medical, Dental, Vison, 401K
- Holiday Pay
- Phone Stipend
- Flexible Scheduling -Why Work for Interim HealthCare?Founded in
1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation's first home care company
and a leading employer of Registered Nurses (RNs). Operating
through 300+ offices, our commitment to nurses is expressed through
our passion to put patients first; a culture that values and
appreciates nurses; and our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses
in ways that elevate their profession and reward their sacrificial
work. Join a nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the
passion that led them to nursing.Interim HealthCare provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran
status.#PandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Ladson, SC - 29456
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Summerville , Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) $5000.00 Sign on Bonus, Other , Ladson, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!