Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: September 15, 2023
-Home Health - Registered Nurse (RN) -Serving Dorechster,
Charleston, and Berkley Counties -Interim Healthcare is seeking a
dynamic home health registered nurse to join our amazing team. We
offer strong support, work/life balance, career growth, competitive
pay, and benefits. We are proud of our culture and committed to our
employees. We retain high employee satisfaction ratings. - Interim
HealthCare is the nation's first home care company and a leading
employer of Registered Nurses. Interim HealthCare of Charleston
currently ranks #7 in the nation for HomeHealth for Medicare.
-National Conference Rewards 2023: Al Sorenson Integrity Award and
Exceptional Growth in HomeHealth in a year! -As a Home Health
Registered Nurse, here's a big-picture view of what you'll do:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative, and
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed
upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the
- Supervises paraprofessional staff.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners -related to the current plan of
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. - Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department. -Our Home Health Registered -Nurses enjoy
some notable benefits:
- Competitive 70k to 80k annually DOE -
- Weekly Pay -
- 1:1 Patient Ratios - - - - -
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Holiday Pay
- 401K - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -A few
must-haves for Home Health Registered Nurses:
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Summerville , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!