Company: Knights Companies Inc
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Description: Knight's Precast is seeking team members for our
Precast Production plant. This position involves working both
individually and as a team to create large precast concrete
components for our customers' storm and wastewater construction
projects. The core work hours are 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday
through Friday, with the availability to work overtime as
needed.Experience in precast concrete is preferred but we are
willing to train dedicated candidates with prior construction,
manufacturing, or general labor experience who want to work hard,
be a part of a growing team and build a career in our industry.
- Read plans and accurately create forms with close tolerance to
specifications as needed using appropriate materials and tools
- Safely and skillfully operate hammer, measuring tape, and other
tools necessary for the construction of precast products.
- Keep work area clean and well organized.
- Identify need for new tools, hardware, lumber and other
materials necessary for completion of projects.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, including the use of
personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Ability to assemble forms, cut and tie rebar, place castings
into forms, pour concrete, finish concrete.
- Perform other duties as assigned.. Requirements: Minimum
- Minimum of one years' experience in the construction field
- Ability to accurately read and interpret shop drawings and
- Working knowledge of construction-related math.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to accept and follow direction as provided by
supervisors, and ask questions when needed.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.Physical Demands:
- Ability to safely lift a minimum of 100 lbs. with assistive
- Ability to work in extreme weather, including but not limited
to high heat, low temperature, and high sun environments.
- Ability to operate tools required to complete construction
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, and kneel as required to
construct precast products.
- Ability to be on your feet 8 or more hours a day.Equal
Opportunity Employer / Drug Free WorkplacePM21
Keywords: Knights Companies Inc, Summerville , Production Associate, Professions , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!