New up-to 25% rate increase - Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Become an owner-operator Port Dray truck driver by leasing your
business on with Schneider. Owner-operator Port Dray truck drivers
get home daily while hauling containers and receiving speedy
revenue for their business via weekly settlements. Overview
- Top owner-operators are currently generating $225,000 in annual
- Hauling containers that are mostly drop-and-hook.
- $7,500 limited-time lease-on incentive. Qualifications
- Be a current owner-operator or truck driver with at least six
months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Charleston, SC.
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by
start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer and can
pass DOT inspection. Additional advantages
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- Schneider's Purchase Power Program.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and
unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook
- Access to company facilities: Haul freight for an
industry-leader, while enjoying the amenities Schneider has to
- Free access to in-cab communications device: Schneider will
provide you with the tools to be successful as an owner-operator.
Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your business
opportunities and revenue. Apply online below for more information
regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.Job
Owner-OperatorSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI160331671
Keywords: Schneider, Summerville , New up-to 25% rate increase - Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver, Professions , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!