Maintenance Associate- Oakbrook
Company: Morningstar Properties, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Who We Are:
At Morningstar Properties, we love what we do, and we hope it
shows. We're looking to expand our team of passionate, bright,
driven learners who are dedicated to providing the very best
customer experiences in our industry. Morningstar has been
developing and acquiring state-of-the-art storage and marina
facilities since 1981, now with more than 90 storage properties and
marinas across the US and growing!
As part of our team, you'll benefit from robust training programs
and development opportunities, competitive pay, a flexible
schedule, and much more. We believe our greatest investments are
our people, and we'd love to invest in you.
Who We're Looking For:
A part-time Maintenance Technician for our Oakbrook Morningstar
Storage facility: a people-person and team player who loves to fix,
repair, and improve. We're looking for an energetic, handy "keeper
of the castle" who thrives in a non-desk job and whose motto is
What You'll Do:
- Create an exceptional environment for our customers.
- Take pride in the physical appearance of your property through
improving and maintaining our equipment, facilities, and
- Find the best methods to solve problems and enjoy knocking out
What You Need:
- Curiosity & creativity.
- Independence, be self-driven, and engaging.
- A "can do & happy to" attitude.
- Ability to move comfortably around the property, doing hands-on
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Handy with tools, and some basic mechanical knowledge is a
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
All candidates extended an offer for employment must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug screen. In addition, where
permitted by applicable law, all candidates extended an offer must
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their date of hire or be
willing to get vaccinated by their date of hire. Candidates should
be prepared to submit proof of vaccination upon offer, barring any
qualifying medical or religious accommodation, or any exemption
based on applicable state law.
Physical Demands Required:
- Ability to move freely throughout the property multiple times a
- Ability to climb up a ladder.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to impact your local community and charitable
organizations of your choice through our Morningstar Cares
- Growth opportunities in a fast-paced organization.
Morningstar Properties is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Morningstar Properties, LLC, Summerville , Maintenance Associate- Oakbrook, Professions , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!