Company: Reyes Beer Division
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Why Reyes Beer Division?
- People First Culture - Frequent Happy Hours and Social
- Leadership and Functional Training/Development Opportunities to
Grow Your Career
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Generous PTO/Vacation Policy
- Education ReimbursementPosition Summary:Come join the largest
beer distributor in the United States and be a part of our
Performance Promise where we live out our company's purpose of
connecting customers, consumers and brands every day, everywhere we
operate.Responsible for planning and purchasing inventory, from
multiple supplier base, to support multi-tiered distribution
network. Will place orders with suppliers, monitor and expedite
product when required, and manage supplier relationships.Are you
ready to start or propel your beer career with the largest and
fastest growing distributor? We represent the best brands in the
country including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, White
Claw, Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue Moon,
and more! We offer competitive pay and benefits, best-in-class
training, and advancement opportunities that will turn this job
into a career. Tap into your talent by applying today!Company
Information:At Reyes Beer Division, we're proud to be the largest
beer distributor in the United States. We deliver over 265 million
cases annually to more than 100,000 retail accounts across the
nation with a team of over 7,200 employees. We are committed to
being the brewers' distributor of choice by leveraging our scale to
provide unparalleled service and continually striving to grow our
customers' profitability.But it's not only our size that sets us
apart. It's our dedication to providing the best service to our
customers and always conducting ourselves with integrity. It's the
resources we devote to developing our employees'skills and
reinforcing that their safety is always our top priority. And it's
our promise to do everything we can to leave this planet better
than how we found it.Position Responsibilities may include, but not
- Review inventory position and analyze inventory needs across
- Place purchase orders with suppliers using multiple tools and
- Understand basic principles of supplier lead time, inventory
days on hand, demand variability and forecasting.
- Upload sales, inventory, and forecasting data into supplier
inventory management systems.
- Develop SKU forecast based on historical sales and recent
- Interact with suppliers to manage portfolio including forecast,
ordering, and expediting of material.
- Interact with operations team to manage inventory position and
- Develop short term and long-term volume forecasting models
working with senior members of the sales function.
- Review current work practices and look for opportunities to
streamline and more effectively manage process.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of work experience in planning,
procurement, supply chain or related experience.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to focus on the
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with personnel
at all levels within the organization to obtain, discuss, and
analyze information and process.
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem-solving
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Excel (pivot tables, formula
- Ability to understand, develop and refine processes.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while meeting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 4-5+ years of work experience in planning, procurement, supply
chain or related experience.
- Experience with Blue Yonder, SAP, or other planning tools.
- Experience with Power BI, Cognos, or other Business
- Proficient in other Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word,
- Experience with Six Sigma or other Lean Manufacturing concepts
including Greenbelt certification.
- APICS, CIPS, UPPCC or other related supply chain certification.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Due to the nature of our business in regard to
such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions.Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Summerville , Purchasing Analyst, Professions , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!