General Maintenance Technician - Paid time Off (PTO)
Company: Woda Cooper Companies
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Maintenance Technician for Crowfield Greene/Oak Hollow
Location: Goose Creek, SC
Woda Cooper Companies is a 100% Employee-Owned Company!
Who We Are:
Woda Cooper Companies, Inc. is a rapidly growing development,
construction, and property management organization dedicated to the
creation of quality affordable housing to benefit those who need it
most. We are an employee-owned, passion-driven group that changes
each community of which we are a part. We manage over 14,000
housing units in 15 states, proudly serving seniors, veterans, and
other economically challenged groups. We seek ambitious, talented
individuals who want to grow with a rapidly expanding company whose
success is not only measured in dollars and cents, but in lives
changed. With a development portfolio of $1.5 billion, Woda Cooper
consistently ranks among the top affordable housing developers and
owners in the country by Affordable Housing Finance.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the Community or
Communities assigned are in full repair and have the best curb
What is Needed:
- High school diploma. Vocational or trade school certification a
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service related positions.
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Yardi Voyager a
- Experience working in apartment maintenance or construction
- Ability to maintain high quality site appearance and curb
- Multi-trade experience (carpentry, plumbing, electrical,
- Must be available for emergencies.
- Will be required to provide their own basic tools.
- Position requires travel to Community and/or Community
locations and surrounding markets.
- Maintain a well-kept outside appearance (curb appeal); lawn
will be mowed regularly on a weekly basis or as needed, edge
sidewalks and the mulched beds, use the weed eater where needed,
trim scrubs and plantings and sweep walkways.
- Property and walkways will be kept free of trash and cleared of
safety hazards; especially ice and snow during the winter
- Perform general and emergency maintenance of apartments and
- Paint and Clean units as necessary.
- Monthly visual inspection of property for defects, condition of
roofs, gutters, downspouts, walk ways, parking lot and
- Follow and perform duties as outlined on the Maintenance
- Clean laundry rooms daily and scrub floors once a week or as
- Clean dumpster area daily and after weekly pick up hose out
area and refresh the dumpster.
- Clean landings twice a week.
- Help Manager with on-site inspections when needed.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Cell Phone Discount
- Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays & 2 additional
If interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
Keywords: Woda Cooper Companies, Summerville , General Maintenance Technician - Paid time Off (PTO), Professions , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!