Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Floor Technician? At Summerville Medical
Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.BenefitsSummerville Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Floor Technician like you to be a
part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsJob Summary and
QualificationsResponsible for the floor care of all resilient
flooring and carpet throughout the hospital. Performs general
Hospitality Associate, Environmental Services I duties when needed.
- Operational knowledge of all floor equipment to include
vacuums, burnishers, scrubbers, wet vacs, carpet extractor,
- Knowledge of floor procedures to include dust mopping, mopping,
stripping, application of floor finish, burnishing.
- Operational knowledge of all floor chemicals used in the
hospital. * Operational knowledge of floor pads used for daily
maintenance, burnishing, and stripping.
- Ensures proper signage is placed at the appropriate locations
when hazards (i.e. wet floor warnings) are plausible.
- Responsible for proper handling of all chemicals as well as
following proper infection control policies and proper PPE
- Demonstrates a knowledge of equipment used to maintain and
clean floors. Can identify mechanical issues with the equipment to
be reported timely and appropriately.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining of flooring in patient
and non-patient areas, offices, common areas, hallways, and common
area rest rooms to a high standard.
- Maintains a daily, weekly and monthly floor maintenance
- Responsible for the care and cleaning of all floor equipment
What qualifications you will need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years' experience for the care and maintenance of resilient
floors preferred This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations
(unless a medical or religious exemption is approved)."Trident
Medical Center is a 400+ bed acute-care facility located in South
Carolina's Lowcountry, and is part of the national HCA Healthcare
network. Our hospital's services include a Bariatric Surgery Center
of Excellence, an award-winning Heart Center, the Trident Breast
Care Center and the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery.
Trident Health is consistently named as one of the nation's top
hospitals for quality and safety by The Joint Commission.
At Trident Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to
our patients, our people and our Charleston community. We are
committed to each other because when we join together, our patients
are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses.""Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Floor Technician opening. Qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join
our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Summerville , Floor Technician, Professions , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!