Plumbing Service Technician
Company: Preferred Home Services, LLC
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Job Title: Plumbing Technician
Location: Charleston, SC
Compensation: $25-$40/hour (based on related work experience) plus
Hire Date: As soon as possible
**Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Who We Are
**NAMED TOP PLACES TO WORK for the past FOUR years**Preferred Home
Services, a locally owned and operated company, is the highest
rated Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC company in the Charleston, SC
area. We firmly stand by and practice our mission statement: To
deliver the highest level of home services that customers refer to
family and friends; team members are proud of, and the community
welcomes in its backyard.
Why Work for Us? If you want to take pride in the work you do, be
valued for your contributions to the team effort, have a lasting
career, be inspired every day, and have fun with your colleagues,
we are looking for you! You have seen our bright green trucks in
your neighborhood---now join our team.
Job OverviewThe Plumbing Technician will be responsible for
installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing plumbing systems
in residential settings. This role requires strong technical
expertise, exceptional problem-solving skills, and a commitment to
delivering high-quality service to our customers. The ideal
candidate will have a solid understanding of plumbing systems,
excellent diagnostic abilities, and a dedication to customer
- Install, repair, and maintain plumbing systems and fixtures,
including pipes, valves, faucets, toilets, sinks, and water
- Inspect plumbing systems and identify issues or
- Diagnose plumbing problems and propose appropriate
- Perform repairs or replacements of defective
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance activities to ensure
optimal system performance.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their plumbing needs and
provide effective solutions.
- Ensure compliance with building codes, regulations, and safety
- Advise clients on plumbing system maintenance and ways to
- Stay updated on industry trends, new technologies, and best
practices in plumbing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Plumbing Technician or similar
- In-depth knowledge of plumbing systems, fixtures, and
- Proficiency in diagnosing plumbing issues and performing
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical
- Familiarity with building codes, regulations, and safety
What we offer YOU as a technician:
- A fully equipped take-home work truck/van, gas card
- iPad and iPhone with the latest technology and full support
from our in-house IT experts
- Company uniforms
- Company paid training, coaching, and mentoring to further
professional development including our in-house training
- The best co-workers you can call friends!
We solidify the importance of our team members and go above and
beyond with the Benefits we offer:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability,
Critical Illness and Accident Indemnity
- Employee Referral Program with $1,000 bonus for qualified
positions - Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account -
2 years or more of Plumbing Experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid SC driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
*Preferred Home Services is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Preferred Home Services, LLC, Summerville , Plumbing Service Technician, Professions , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!