Company: Palmetto State Armory L
Posted on: November 19, 2023
An Inventory Specialist oversees product levels including, storing,
receiving, and distributing processes of an organization's products
and supplies. This also includes weekly cycle counts to ensure all
product matches inventory tracking system. Their main duties
include controlling the flow of supplies and equipment, tracking,
and analyzing inventory levels and developing protocols for loss
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow inventory tracking system to optimize inventory
- Examine the levels of supplies, components, and raw material to
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels,
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it is ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive
- Checking Receiving Dock for shipments and deliveries.
- Working with Buyer/Planner and production manager to keep
inventory up-to-date and ensuring quantities in NetSuite match
- Assist in supplying the line with needed part quantities for
- All other duties, as assigned QUALIFICATIONS
Required Qualifications include:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Associate degree
- 2+ years of previous experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Able to work well under stress and maintain a professional and
- Ability to focus on tedious tasks and see projects through to
the end by breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks.
- Extremely high attention to detail, with the ability to
- Ability to analyze information, maintain records, organize
data, and use reference material to write reports
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, but
also able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
and delegate tasks
- Must be energetic, motivated, self-directed, and
- Maintain a positive attitude, be goal-oriented and focused on
the overall strategic picture of the organization, and follow
through with tasks assigned
- Strong computer skills with everyday experience working with
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Strong people skills, including effective communication both
orally and written.
- Required to maintain confidentiality.
Work is performed in an operational warehouse environment, with
some time spent in a typical office environment. Specific job
assignments may require day, evening, weekend, or holiday hours.
Overtime may be required.
Team members are constantly standing, walking, carrying,
pulling/pushing, bending, seeing, kneeling, stooping, reaching,
hearing, as well as handing paperwork, and computer and phone
usage. Team members will be lifting objects weighing 50 lbs. or
Keywords: Palmetto State Armory L, Summerville , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Summerville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!