Outside Sales Representative - Home Daily - Ladson, SC
Company: RICHARDS BUILDING SUPPLY
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Are you bold, persistent, and driven to exceed goals through
persuasive problem-solving? Then you can make a difference with our
professional contractors as an Outside Sales Representative. This
is a High-potential sales position with Richards Building Suppl
Attach your resume and complete this Sales Assessment Survey to
We want you to have at least three years of experience successfully
selling construction-related products or services because we can
take you even higher. This will be a combination of handling some
inbound leads with the excitement of pure, new business
development, aka hunting. You will be working with a seasoned local
branch so you can concentrate on what you do best . . .
Compensation is robust for those who are willing to work hard and
enjoy the high expectations and energy of our intense, championship
We are adding a Next Level Outside Sales Professional to our
Ladson, SC team.
What YOU can expect from us:
A proven simple-to-apply sales system.
Unparalleled and unmatched marketing support to grow your
Unlimited (uncapped) income opportunities and incentives.
Relevant and result-producing sales training.
Opportunities for advancement and so much more...
Richards Building Supply is a full-service, family-owned exterior
building material supply center committed to serving professional
contractors in remodeling, insurance restoration, and new
construction. We support them with a relentless pursuit to deliver
the highest quality materials, comprehensive training, and
results-driven marketing, ensuring that they have access to the
tools needed to achieve their business goals.
What WE expect from you:
You will build a book of business and manage client relationships.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to run your own business
without all the risks of ownership.
You must bring discipline, enthusiasm, and sales-hunting skills; a
background in sales is a must (the building materials industry is a
plus but NOT critical).
- Competitive base salary with an industry-leading commission
- 20 PAID DAYS OFF (includes PTO, Holidays and Family Focused
Company Closure between Christmas and New Years)!
- Holiday bonuses and other bonus opportunities!
- Significant employer contributions towards monthly Medical,
Dental, Vision, Group Life premiums, and AD&D benefit
- Additional Voluntary benefits options include Short Term and
Long-Term Disability coverage, Accidental Injury, Critical Illness,
and Cancer plans, as well as additional Life and AD& D benefit
- 401K program with a best-industry company match.
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Family-owned, operated, and focused company!
- Engage and develop relationships with prospective customers and
build a self-sustaining network of clients.
- Assist customers in the credit application process.
- Respond to inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory, and
- Perform other responsibilities as needed.
- Utilize sales reports and other data to recognize sales
opportunities in customer buying patterns.
- Make cold calls to prospective customers.
- Follow sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective
- Follow up with customers and provide solutions, should a
service concern arise.
- Provide training to customers and their teams on various
product lines and services.
- Connecting with customers to ensure that past due bills are
paid and collect payments when necessary.
- Cultivate, develop and conserve sales and business with new and
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention
to detail which includes: maintaining full, complete, accurate and
detailed sales records of all sales activities and have them
available for inspection.
- Timely follow up on quotations submitted to customers.
- Meet or exceed minimum sales budget.
- Preserve and safeguard Company's Confidential Information.
- Stay informed on new products in the industry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Most importantly, the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
Richards Building Supply is a wholesale building material
distributor serving 12 states with over 60 locations! As a family
owned, operated and focused company, Richards Building Supply has
spent the last 40 years building a thriving and profitable
organization, as well as invaluable business relationships.
Richards stocks a comprehensive line of products such as
residential and commercial roofing, siding, windows, decking,
soffit, doors, molding, rainware, cabinets, and more!
Learn more about us here:
Richards Building Supply believes in hiring military veterans at
any level for any position. We know your service trained you in
many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork,
performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our
requirements, we want you to apply today.
It's more than a job, it is your Career! Submit your resume today
to join our exciting and growing family. Associated topics:
casualty, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field,
insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, medicare, medicare
Keywords: RICHARDS BUILDING SUPPLY, Summerville , Outside Sales Representative - Home Daily - Ladson, SC, Sales , Ladson, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!